War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Get Crunk

I now have the pleasure of presenting to you what is quite possibly the greatest thing since sliced bread: CRUNK-HOUSE!

I have been a huge fan of crunk, and for a while now I have been thinking that it would be bad ass to combine hard-house beats with elements of the crunk sound, and then throw some crazy fucking rap over the top.

Sadly, I am really lazy, and also have no manner of production skill whatsoever, so there have been some obstacles to bringing this concept to fruition.

Well, I have finally done it. It may not be much. Just a one bar beat, and a really simple baseline, with Little Jon's Get Crunk - pitched way the fuck - up playing over the top. But I have to say that I was 100% right in believing that the result would kick major ass. Hopefully when I have some time I will be able to expound on the concept a bit.

With no further ado, download this shit and turn it the fuck up.

crunkhousedemo.mp3

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?