War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Thursday, December 23, 2004

gonzo = no story just sex

I don't post anything now because all I would ever post is "work sucks," and I don't think that anybody needs me to tell them that.

I am currently commuting almost four hours a day via public transit, which means that I am spending 12 hours total devoted to employment. For anybody who knows anything about the level of leisure that I am accustom to, it is pretty damn obvious that this kind of schedule does not agree with me AT ALL, and it is a total suck on my will to live.

On top of the work burden, I also have been hitting the slopes way to regularly, and I have some previously committed to contract work that I am still finishing up, which only makes the situation worse. Anyway, I may not be posting regularly for a bit, so sorry...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?