War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Jesus! What is this world coming to?

Wife and kids went to Grandmas...cum over and fuck!! - m4w - 35

I faked like I was sick today. So the wife and kids drove down to Eugene today by themselves to have Thanksgiving with her parents. So any ladies that are interested in some hot sex come on over. We can fuck all day! Fuck on the living room floor, on the pool table, in the kitchen. Try on my wifes clothes and I can fuck you as well. We can drink wine and watch movies all day also. Must be done and out of the house by 6pm tonight. I am 6' tall, 185 lbs and hot. Email with a response and I will give you my number and address.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?