War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Bush Gets Served

I got the advance of Xzibit's Weapons of Mass Destruction this morning, and even though I had already heard that it contained attacks on Bush I was shocked both by how cleverly they were done, and how explicitly stated the condemnations of our newly elected second-term President were.

The first track on the album is entitled State of the Union, and consist of snippets of Bush speeches, re-arranged to project a slightly different message.
Tonight I want to take a few minutes to discuss a grave threat to peace.

The dictator who is assembling the worlds most dangerous weapons is here in our own country. He's a homicidal dictator who's addicted to weapons of mass destruction. He's proven he's capable of anything.

The tyrant is me.

I've directed members of the administration to support the use of violence against all of you. I will kill thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent people in our country and across the world.

I - uhmmm - resolve to bring sudden terror and suffering with horrible poisons, and diseases, and gases. Men and women, boys and girls - thousands of civilians - will be killed in a single day, bombed at random, and without remorse.

My ultimate ambitions are to control the people of the United States, and to blackmail the rest of the world with weapons of mass terror - weapons of mass destruction.
Shit, I guess Hip Hop is nothing but sampling these days.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?