War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Monday, October 04, 2004

News Flash: I still can't gamble for shit!

For reasons that can only be explained in terms of dangerous scheduled substances, and massive amounts of alcohol, I managed to get into another orgy of gambling on Saturday night, and once again got my ass beat like a red-headed step-child.

Total losses were around $15, (I tend to gamble very low-ball given my current avg. monthly income of $0.00) and they would have probably been greater, except that after 2:00 am we were all to smashed to keep track, and so all of the action from those hours was set aside.

These damn cards - they have it out for me. I swear!!! It's all the cards...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?