War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Preview

Looking back on my last two posts, I see that they both have a definite tone of drunken degeneracy. This should not come as any great suprise, especially not to me, since I have been consuming vodka at a steady, and staggering pace for about the last six hours.

The point here, is that this is not the time for serious writing, or even serious attempts to make it to the toilet before I vomit.

I had been planning to write up a summary of the pentagon's "Annual Report on the Military Power of the People's Republic of China, 2004," which I read sporadically over the last couple of hours, but that will have to wait. But rest assured, tommorow - after I sleep off this booze, which will probably be after noon - I will crack the whip, and post all of this fantastic stuff about US/China/Taiwan relations, the Israel/Russia effect, weapons proliferation, and global war, etc...

Hold your breath, it will be worth it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?