War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Saturday, June 19, 2004

MI*W*LF?!?

The Horror, the horror.

One Heart of Darkness experience after another. This time it was Gretchen Wilson singing on the Tonight Show.

I had no idea who this woman was, but the moment I saw her singing on stage - belting out some bullshit lyrics in that rancid country twang, while lurching around the stage like an aging stripper with parkinson's - I knew it was wrong.

Let me just say, there is nothing worse than mid-30's, drunk country girls, way past their prime. The only thing that comes close is country music.

Now, when you have a woman in her thirties, dressed like Brit, but looking like the last woman left in the last bar in town, five minutes after last call, and this woman is singing a song called "Here for the Party," off an album where the other hit song is "Redneck Woman," well - that is just wrong. Wrong, I tell you - Wrong! [Finding interesting ways to string together endless sentences here.]

God, I wish to fuck that Conan didn't come on after Leno. I wish they would fire that fat Republican fuck, so I would never be victimized by his cruel shit again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?