War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Cracked the Fuck Out!

I finally got permission from Mr. A to reprint the transcript of this conversation, which took place this morning (about 10:00am), although I did have to redact some classified portions of it.

[Mr. A is on the phone, and raving wildly, in a brutally sardonic tone. He refused to allow me to reprint the beginning of this for his own reasons...]

Mr. A: I've been popping sudafed all fucking morning - but it doesn't do anything any more.

[redacted]

Mr. A: Earlier I felt like I was going to die, then I took some, and I felt a little better, but then thirty minutes later I felt like I was going to die again.

...

Mr. A: How do you feel?

Dr. E: OK. I feel pretty good.

Mr. A: That's great. I'm glad your doing good. Fucker! [long pause] Fuck you, you stupid mother fucker!!

With friends like these...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?