War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength

Friday, June 11, 2004

Blows my weekend... 2

My last post got out of control, so I decided it would be best to just start a new one.

Big, BIG, event number 1, is the PPRC counter-Reagan demonstration, same bat-time, same bat-channel (Friday, 5:00pm, Pioneer Square) as always.
The Crimes of Ronald Reagan: Local Peace & Justice Groups come together to remember the victims of the Reagan Administration.
Somewhat less inspiring is the Democratic State Convention, which is taking place this weekend @ the Oregon Convention Center. I will drag my ass to this as well, not because I really care, but because I can see the Convention Center right out my window across the river, and I can ride the MAX there for free.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?